Engaging HCR can create expanded expertise and service for your firm - and more time for client-facing activities for you.
Advisors today are faced with a combination of fee compression and increased demand for services/expertise. Thus, a growing industry trend is to incorporate outsourced solutions to: (1) expand their firm's services, (2) control costs, and (3) create more time for client-facing activities.
Advisors also recognize that competition from custodians, fund companies, and robo-platforms continues to evolve/increase. Thus, it is more important than ever for advisory firms to differentiate themselves from the pack.
As a result, advisors are turning to outsourced solutions in order to expand their firm's investment management services and create more time for client-facing activities.
HCR's Primary Service:
At HCR, our primary focus is providing outsourced investment management solutions for financial advisors. Services including:
- Outsourced Chief Investment Officer Services
- Customized Portfolio Design
- White-Labeled Portfolio Solutions
- Portfolio Optimization
- Investment Management Consulting
- Asset Allocation Review/Design
- Performance Review/Attribution
- Investment Committee Participation
- Sales Support
Customized Service Model
HCR utilizes a customized, consultative approach. Instead of an off-the-shelf, one-size-fits-all product/service offering, HCR works with advisors one-on-one to develop investing/portfolio solutions customized to fit their firm's needs.
Three Ways to Work with HCR:
- Consulting Services - HCR works directly with your firm to design and manage custom portfolio strategies
- Signal Provider - HCR provides real-time updates to portfolios developed for your firm
- Sub-Advisor - HCR can manage and trade portfolio solutions as a sub-advisor to your firm